Lake garda wedding reception

Hi all!

We're getting married Sept 2014 in Malcesine, Lake Garda. We have booked to stay in the hotel capri and are currently pondering over reception ideas & prices. At the moment we have very little info on this. Is there anyone out there who knows anything about receptions in malcesine? preferably something very relaxed (my thoughts are pizza- traditional italian and drinks) any advice/info would be extremely appreciated!

Chloe- [email protected]

• x-K-xx-K-x Posts: 20

Hi there

I'm getting married in Malcesine next May. We're having our reception at La Pace. They offered us:

-exclusive use of their restaurant

-champagne toast & canapes

-wedding meal

-cake

-all drink

-boat trip

-table flowers

-tuk tuk

all inclusive for 100 Euros per person. The venue holds 35/40 people.

I met Sergio, the owner, when I was out there for a visit in April. We also had lunch at the restaurant. He's such a lovely, helpful person and the food was superb. I did a lot of research into receptions in Malcesine before I booked anything and La Pace had so many good reviews. I honestly didn't read a bad word about them.

Another option is Excelsior Bay Hotel. We're booked to stay here and they do receptions as well. Again, heard great things about their reception parties, food etc and the staff have been so friendly and helpful whenever I've contacted them.

Hope that helps!

• Hi, we're getting married there in August 2014 and having our reception at Al Corsaro which is right on the lake under the castle. We're paying 75 Euros per head (through a wedding planner) which includes a 6 course meal, half a bottle of wine per person and a wedding cake. We have exclusivity of the restaurant also x