Paphos Help Required!!
Hello Fellow B2Bs,
Just after some advice for a potential Paphos wedding in August 2014. We haven't booked anything yet and are hoping to fly out this month BUT I just have a couple of questions for any experts out there. Now, I have spent all day and last weekend trawling Pinterest, the forums on here and TripAdvisor so my brain is officially mush! I apologize if all these questions are out there and I'm just overlooking them!
- Do you think we've left it too late for family and friends to save for a wedding abroad?
- Does anyone know of a really good reportage photographer in Cyprus?
- Which is the better location - Paphos or Aiya Napa or somewhere else that I'm overlooking?
- Does anyone know of a posh yacht that you can bring your own wine/nibbles on and charter for a few hours?
- We fancy a traditional meal - halloumi, olives, lamb shish BBQ style etc. Preferably with an awesome view, lots of fairy lights and candles. Maybe beach side or overlooking the harbour? Am I looking for something totally unrealistic?
Any ideas/suggestions would be fab. We want something really special but it's so hard to narrow it down for when we visit. Not keen on getting a wedding planner but may change my mind at this rate!
Thank you al in advance xx