Thinking of Cyprus, Paphos, DO IT!

Myself and my husband recently got married in Cyprus this summer.  It was truly amazing and I would recommend this to anyone.  BUT you can not underestimate the help and support of a wedding coordinator who I decided on (through her superb testimonials) Mandy from cyprusweddingspaphos.

Right from the word go, from our initial contact through email I knew she was going to put my mind at ease with alot of things and help me on the way to making our wedding day perfect - and this she did.  She is so easy to talk too, I felt like I had known her for years when we met and she could not do enough for us.  Even to the point where I was a little worse for wear after a very entertaining Greek night (which I might add Mandy recommended the venue and organised to book the wedding party into) she raced Dan (my husband) around town to finalise everything for the big day - nothing was too much for her - she gives you her complete devoted attention.

She is truly an amazing person who knows your wedding day is so important to you and will go above and beyond with organisation and planning to make sure your day turns out exactly as you dreamed it would and more. We can not thank her enough. She was a true asset to our wedding and everyone of our wedding party said how good she was!  She is so knowledgeable about the area and we felt that confident with this that we booked everything before we arrived (most people like to wait to see venues at least before they book).  The venue she recommended was spectacular, perfect for our group size and completely private to us as a wedding party - very personal.

I recommended Mandy ten times over and if we had a renewal of vows as we hope to do in 10 years time I will certainly be roping her in again.

www.cyprusweddingspaphos.co.uk

[email protected]

Happy planning everyone!