passport invites finished

well they finally finished through blood sweat and tears ,really pleased how they turned out , what do you think ?

i appologise now for if the photos dont work

• welshgracewelshgrace Posts: 1,224

They look great -well done you must be really proud xx

• Jo35Jo35 Posts: 305

Hi welsh grace !yes really proud , thank you 

• Peanut23Peanut23 Posts: 155

Theyre fantastic xx well done x

• :D:D Posts: 1,805

Wow!! They look amazing! They must have taken ages! Your really prepared getting them ready, haven't desided how to do our yet (day before you image )

thanks peanut23 and D

yes they took ages but had to get them ready early as asking people to come away with us is a big ask , gonna try and post some pics of the inside pages ,image

the inside pages

we decided on the inside pages to put a different watermark on each page ( just to make it abit more difficult for ourselves ! )

we had soooooo much trouble with the cover trying to get everything to match up then the ink running out then the printer packed up so we did eventually have to get the cover printed so i think we failed on that part which really upset me , the inside pages , the RSVP boarding pass and the envelopes we did ourselves so in part i think we did ok

all in all im well chuffed x

• They are absolutely brilliant, I wish I could put something like this together, I wouldn't even know where to start!

Thanks Mrs Pickle , we didn't know where to start that's why they took so long to make image

• oh my goodness, these are fantastic! What an amazing job you've done. Your guests are going to love them. image

Thank you songbirdsings

yes our guests love them have had some great feed back off them  , just so glad they are finished image

• maggi68maggi68 Posts: 166

These are fabulous. I am working on ours at the moment but haven't finalised any details on the inside yet. Can I ask where did you get the covers printed? 

Did you use card for the inner pages too or just standard paper?

Hi Maggi68

Thanks for your reply ! We designed the covers ourselves and took them to a local printers ( B and H Midland ) (live in the midlands !) I think any printers would do them ,  the inside pages are Ryman superior ivory parchment paper 90 GSM  , 

Let us all know how you get on with them image

• maggi68maggi68 Posts: 166

Thanks so much for that, I will contact a local printers and see if they can do our covers. I have designed one but don't think it has the wow factors that yours do. I would much prefer to  have them in the goldy colour like yours.

I will let you know how we get on!