Forum home Weddings abroad

Any Barbados Brides?

Hi All Brides

I am planning to get married in Barbados in Jan 2009 sorry i'm not used to forums so if I have clicked the wrong thing her bare with me I'm just learning HA! I have been to barbados and Stayed in St Lawrence Gap in Jan 2004 and fell in love with it! looking at most hotels on the south coast Turtle Beach resort looks lovely and has some great reviwes for weddings + a great kids club on holiday watch dog they charge around £350 for the wedding package standard for most hotels over there. I see some of you have planned to get married at Almond Beach resort and I found a 4 min clip of a wedding there on youtube if you type in barbados weddings it comes up with around 4 videos one at turtle beach resort and one at almond they look so lovely but there is one poor bride on one clip who had rain on her wedding day! just what you do not want in the carribean!! If any of you have any info on best deals for travel agents who to book with please can you let me know prices etc i am looking to go away with around 15-20 people including 7 children!! if any of you can recommend where to shop for some good flowergirl dresses I am all ears!!

Speak soon x;\)