cyprus weddings

Hello im new to this site. My partner and myself are planning on getting married in September 2015 in protaras-cyprus. We cant book anything till april. But where do we start haha. Ive looked through brouchers and like the look of the hotel sunrise beach. Has anybody got any advise please. Thanks x

• Hi I would contact wedding planners as they will give you lots of information without committing to taking their package. I would recommend having a wedding planner as could save you many and allows you to be more flexible x 

• Hey Lisa,

congratulations on your engagement and decision to get married in the island of love, Cyprus! sunrise is a beautiful resort, by the beach and really luxurious with one of the most amazing reception venues - so romantic overlooking the sea. I myself am from Cyprus planning lots of weddings every year and we already started bookings for 2015. If you are interested check out our FB Page and website and get in touch! We create tailor made personalized wedding packages to match exactly what your dreams and wants areimage Our packages include everything such as full wedding planning & coordination, accommodation, cakes, flowers, decoration, hair,make up, photographers, videographers and so much more...

https://www.facebook.com/AllBridesOnBoard

www.allbridesonboard.com

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 07446834967

• Hello! We're getting married at the Sunrise Beach this September, so I'll let you know what that's like! We love Protaras anyway and seemed like the obvious choice due to location, 5* quality and the venue itself being outside only meters from the beach image xx

• hi we used Stacey at Love Cyprus Weddings, she is the wedding planner and takes care oif everything including all the documents you need and it is quite straightforward or she makes it that easy for you so you dont have to worry. i would recommend them we have booked our wedding with them their website is www.lovecyprusweddings.co.uk