Cyprus Wedding

Hey everyone,

Has anyone booked or planning on booking a yacht wedding in Cyprus in the next few years? We were at the National wedding show yesterday and met the owners. Got a holiday booked this May so hopefully we will fall in love with the yacht and book when we are over. 

Would love to hear any stories from brides to be or anyone that's previously married in Cyprus.

Thanks,

Alana

• Hi Alana,

we considered this and it does look beautiful but opted for a beach view wedding instead. but the company we did book with also do yacht weddings. Speak to Stacey at Love Cyprus Weddings they may be able to also offer you some information. image congrats x

• Hi Leighanne,

Does that hat mean you are marrying in a hotel. If so, which one? 

Xx

• No planning on marrying on the yacht, going in May to see what it's like in real life.

• heliganedenheliganeden Posts: 1,848

I went to a wedding on the Sea Star yacht a couple of years ago - they planned it direct with exclusiveyachtweddings.co.uk. They had the ceremony on the yacht at the harbour, then we sailed off for drinks and a meal on board, and then later on had a DJ on the top deck, it was lovely image They had an all inclusive drinks package and as I remember it was quite reasonable.

One thing to be aware of, you can only have a buffet style meal because there isn't the kitchen space on board to have a full three course meal, and during the service, it would've been good to have microphones because being outside it was difficult to hear what was being said.

We looked at loads of venues while we were over there and got married in Paphos the next year we viewed quite a lot of places so let me know if you're thinking of anywhere in particular because we might have viewed it image

• Thank you for the information. One of my compromises was the buffet and I did worry about the noise at the harbour. The other thing ice now thought about is the children, we have about 5 younger ones coming and I think it will be a long boring day on a boat for them. Where did you marry? Would you recommend any hotels? 

• heliganedenheliganeden Posts: 1,848

I think for kids any wedding can be boring! We gave all the kids goodie bags and had a magician to entertain them. 

We got married at St Pauls pillar church and reception at Elea but you can have your wedding there too. We looked at a few hotels but wanted a private wedding and you'll just never get that at a hotel with other guests there. Saying that the Annabel was lovely image

• Hi,

My name is Maria and I am a professional wedding -christening-event planner here in Cyprus. I am here to make as easier as possible your wedding 'adventure', which I am very sure it does make you really nervous, taking into account that you are getting married abroad. Me and my team are ready to make this journey are wonderful as possible and I am sure that my service will leave you 100% happy and satisfied.

Just to give you a general picture, we offer custom made packages according to what you really need, very flexible and budget oriented. Our services cover unique invitations, wedding dresses, photographer, videographer, wedding cakes and treats, flowers and decoration, wedding coordination as well as wedding gifts for the guests. Dj, venues, accommodation, flights and catering services.

You can have a look at our Facebook page, like it to become a member and get all our daily updates and real weddings' news. For any inquiries you are more than welcome to pm us on our page. (https://www.facebook.com/HandmadeCreationsJewellery)

So, just lay back, relax and enjoy this amazing journey with JUST GORGEOUS AND HANDMADE team.

Regards,
    Just Gorgeous & Handmade by M.N.
    +357 96364445