Algarve Wedding

Hi Everybody

My Fiancé and I are looking to get married in the Algarve in May 2016.

Has anybody else got married here, and if so did you use a wedding planner?

What fees do the planners charge? I want to incorporate the cost into our budget

• LeaBLeaB Posts: 1,706

Hi im getting married in may this year, our venue is quinta jacintina. They have their own wedding planner. We contacted a few planners prior to choosing our  venue, general cost are about £800. Good luck with the planning x 

• EmmaK22EmmaK22 Posts: 68

Hi,

I got married in Portugal in June last year and we used Algarve Wedding Planners, they were 900 Euros which I think is roughly about £800. Enjoy, it goes so quick! Happy planning image x

• rivsy1988rivsy1988 Posts: 37

Hey, again we used AWP last year and got married at the Grse hotel near albufeira.  Couldn't recommend using a planner more. It's completely stress free and worth every penny. They literally sort out everything you could possibly want and the right venue to suit your budget! Enjoy planning, it will be amazing ???? x

• bridie73bridie73 Posts: 34

Hi Sarah congrats on your wedding plans it's so exciting and i'm thrilled with mine too image we’re getting married in the Algarve and are using Algarve weddings by Rebecca she has been brilliant all the way couldn’t fault her on anything also we wanted a English speaking planner that totally understands our wishes, budget is around the ones mentioned above still she goes that extra mile with all the little details that I’m sure will make our wedding day a very special one also she’s one of the most popular planners in the Algarve so we're in good hands, regarding your budget first you’ll have to know what kind of venue you’re looking for as prices vary enormously for instance if you book an hotel the price will be different than a restaurant or a villa and how many guests you’re expecting, also will you want a buffet only or a BBQ or a sit down meal, indeed it’s best to contact a wedding planner but be aware that some favor certain suppliers image best to do a search online and contact them for direct prices like we did this will all affect your budget on a positive or negative way depending on what your decision is. Best of luck with your planning and let me know if you need any help or advice, exciting image xx