Forum home Weddings abroad

Golden Coast Hotel Cyprus

Hi

Just wondered if anyone could give me some much needed advice as im planning to get married in Cyprus in 2015 and wanted a chapel ceremony.

I noticed the golden coast has 2 is this correct and can you choose which one you require?

• Hey Hun,

Golden coast is a great hotel as it is by the sea, great activities for kids, good quotes and of course with awesome wedding venues!!! I am sure you will love it there! Here is the most popular chapel in golden coast. it looks gorgeous and it has amazing views on the beach which will be perfect for ur wedding photographs! Be careful if you have the ceremony early/noon/lunch time as it might be too hot and you might need a marquee depending on the months u will be getting married or you can just have the ceremony towards afternoon such as 4pm which is an amazing time as the sun starts going down but hey it is still super sunny and amazingimage

If you need any help/advice get in touch with me: [email protected] we plan weddings in Cyprus and we offer personalised wedding packages which include everything u might need such as full wedding planning & coordination, hair, flowers, cakes, full bespoke decoration, photographer (the one you choose from a HUGE list of ours), videographers etc...

Good luck and all the best

Maria

https://www.facebook.com/AllBridesOnBoard