Greece wedding

Hi,

I would like to get married in Greece in June 2015, I am open to considering any if the islands.

There will be about 12 guests including three children. I want something very simple with no fuss and is not going to cost a fortune, ideally a ceremony followed by a sit down meal in a restaurant, not bothered about the place being decorated either, I really hate fuss and as long as I get married and my family are there that is all that matters. 

Any ideas appreciated image 

• Purple rainPurple rain Posts: 926

Hi, iam getting married in rhodes in 10 weeks. We got 15 which include 4 children. We are having a ceremony followed by a meal in a restaurant. 

It's worked out cheaper than here. 

• Simone CSimone C Posts: 112

Hi, we are  doing  similar to purple rain, getting married in Rhodes and meal after But next year in May. There will be roughly 12 of us including my 5 children. 

Purple rain if you don't mind me asking what restaurant have you both picked for your evening meal.

we are using lindos weddings as our wedding planners, works out such good value and lovely sunshine as well!!

• im just about to book my lindos wedding!! i think i have decided to go with exquisite weddings as planner. we are booking may 2016 so have to wait AGGGESSSS!!! 

• Purple rainPurple rain Posts: 926

We are getting married in kallithea spa taking a champagne cruise to rhodes harbour and having meal,in a restaurant there, will check the name if it tonight. We are staying at the hotel calypso in kallithea can't wait. 

• Jo35Jo35 Posts: 305

We are getting married in Zante there are 16 of us the ceremony is very short but you can add your own readings if you want to I went to a wedding at St Paul's in Rhodes and it lasted about 3 minutes, we will just be finding a Taverna when we are out there for our reception 

You don't have to have anywhere decorated its up to you we aren't having chairs done or anything like that but it's up to you 

• AJadeAJade Posts: 64

we are getting married in Corfu

• Hi do you mind me asking what budgets you are working towards. Thanks

• We are getting married in 10 weeks in Zante Kalamaki Garden Village - theres 25 of us in total ! eek ! cant wait image xx

• Hi Lindsey,

I am getting married this year in Santorini and we have an amazing wedding planner. We have chosen as our wedding location as Santa Irene chael and then we are have been offered an option in a hotel or in a tavern both overlooking the caldrera. The prices are logical and if you want you can check her site http://www.marryme.com.gr or contact her at her skype oly2gia is her number.

Good luck to you and have a happy planning!!

• Hi Lindsey,

Good for you to get married in Greece, at the sea. I had a friend how also married at the sea and got some wonderful wedding invitations accustomed with the beach theme. They were painted in watercolor. Perfect for the theme. And the price wasn't at all high.

If you are interested about the source of the invitations, please send me message.

Good luck with the planning and Congratulations.

• Hi Oana,

Please sent me the details

Thank you

Olga

• mrshughes2013mrshughes2013 Posts: 2,063 New bride

Hi Hun we got married on the beach in Crete and used sun and snow weddings- highly recommend!

we have a total of, including us, 23- 7 kids and 16 adults

ruth does packages around £2000 for the whole thing 

Google sun and snow weddings and senf her an email Hun