Free Wedding photography In Lake Garda

Hi there,

My name is Darren and I run DB Photography Sussex, a professional photography company based in Hastings, East Sussex. My company has been going now for about 7 years and has been nominated twice in The Wedding Industry Awards. I am going to be in Lake Garda, Italy from May 26th to May 29th 2014, If anyone would like me to photograph their wedding in Lake Garda in these dates then please let me know. I am willing to do this for free, No services charge,no travel or accommodation charge, a full days coverage by myself with a CD of all your edited images sent to you a few weeks after the wedding. I have 7 years of experience photographing weddings, I have 40 weddings booked in this year, but would love to be able to start doing International weddings as well! Please if anyone would like to take me up on my offer please send me a message [email protected], feel free to view my website www.dbphotographysussex.com or my facebook page www.facebook.com/DBPhotoSussex. Or if anyone is over that week looking at wedding venues etc and would like a engagement shoot at the lake then let me know!

Many thanks 

Darren