Anyone heard of Villa Cimbrone in Ravello Italy??

Hello,

I have been reading about the wedding of a couple jacqueline and ( cant remember groom name) on this website under wedding abroad and they got married at Villa Cimbrone in Ravello, the webiste looks amazing, just wondered if anyone has visted it or has any knowledge on it.

I cant find a wedding planner that mentions this venue.

Its a hotel,restaurant, villa and the views over the sea are amazing.

thanks all

Duran

• jules74ukjules74uk Posts: 370
    Hi duran,

I am getting married in Ravello in 6 weeks time image and it is a stunning venue. We are not opting for the Villa Cimbrone tho as it was out of our budget (but an amazing place).... all the locations in Ravello are pretty stunning and usually have terraces/sea views.

We have used an Italian wedding planner called Laura Frappa with Exclusive Italy who does arrange weddings Villa Cimbrone, there website is: http://www.exclusiveitalyweddings.com/index.html

We are getting married at the Town Hall (which can be indoors or in the garden) and then we are having our reception at Villa Maria on the Terrace (39 guests & 7 course meal). We are staying at the Palazzo Sasso for our wedding night (I am staying there on my own the night before!) and then off to Sardinia for two weeks on honeymoon.

Laura has been a fantastic planner, sourcing local wine for us, negotiating rates and menus for the venue not to mention sorting our flowers, hairdresser, photographers etc etc. They have a variety of "packages" to suit every budget and are flexible enough to be able to add on any particular things you want for you wedding. I would highly recommend getting in touch and at least getting some ideas.

Please shout (or email me) if you want to ask me anything else.

Jules