Forum home Weddings abroad

Template for giving my guests information

Hi fellow brides to be,

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction, I am looking to send save the date cards to my guests and I would like to include details of the hotel, costs, flights etc but don't really know how to put this together.

Does anyone know of any websites etc where I could view examples.

Thanks xxxxx

• Anna22Anna22 Posts: 157

HI Michaela, I used zazzle.co.uk to print my save the date cards, but I didn't put that much detai on the back - I included a link to our wedding website where people could look for stuff.

• MrsMannionMrsMannion Posts: 1,342 New bride

hiya

once we decided we were going aboard I did just a general information sheet with details on close resorts how much on average they cost just general information on the island, which they have all found useful and I am now about to give them postcard invitations with the wedding date and that xx

• Do you have a Wedding planner? If so, then why not ask them to provide this information for you to amend as you wish.

Ours was provided automatically and has been so helpful. xx

• FayeDFayeD Posts: 15

We emailed a word doc with our intended plan for the week we will be away and wedding day times etc.  Plus hotel and flights and info.

• I just put basic info on the invites and ive created a wedding website with all other info on.. chrisanddanielleswedding.weebly.com if you want to have a look..

weebly is free to create a website image