Forum home Weddings abroad

Cyprus Wedding

Hi Ladies!

So, I've booked my wedding in Cyprus for June 2016 and I am soooo nervous about trying to plan a wedding abroad!  Has anybody done this before and if so, can I get some advice and reassurance that everything will be ok??

I am very worried as a lot of the pictures from different venues I have seen show wrinkled tableclothes and chair covers - are standards in Cyprus not as high as in the UK??? Would it be rude to ask to have these pressed?

What is the entertainment over there like and what did you have as your evening entertainment?

What sort of cake did you have and did the heat/sun affect it??

Sorry for all the questions!

Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• Hi I got married in Santorini. Just keep kalm and trust your wedding planner

Good luck to you

•  

Hi Catherine I am a wedding florist in paphos www.jaynepughflowers.com standards some times are not quite as good as in the uk unfortunately. There are two excellent facebook pages Cyprus brides to be and DIY Cyprus brides where you will find lots of help, advise and support. I would also recommend loveislandcakes.there are some excellent suppliers here in Cyprus, go with the best and your wedding will go like clockwork, try and stay with English suppliers as we answer our emails ect.happy planning. Jayne