Anyone getting married in Thailand

I am looking at weddings in Thailand for April 2016. I wondered if anyone has experienced a wedding there or is also planning a wedding in the land on smiles. 

Its quite complicated compared to most destinations - we will have to legally marry in Bangkok - spending four working days there to do it legally, and then we intend on a trip to Koh Samui. 

We are hoping some of out family and friend will come although it is a huge thing to ask of them. 

has anyone else done anything like this? Or planning something similar? 

i would love to hear from you. 

• Hi, I am a wedding planner who has experience in weddings in Thailand. Let me know if I can be of help. If you want to contact me head over to my facebook page and I can offer some advice. I am currently planning a wedding in Krabi for December 2015

• I'm a Destination Wedding Photographer and will be visiting Krabi, Ko Ya Noi and Ko Lipe in December 2015. My portfolio is available at www.robertafacchini.com

If you need a photographer for your destination wedding, honeymoon, elopment or post wedding, please let me know :)

• Hi Holsta,

I am planing on getting married in Thailand in July 2016 and I would love to chat about your experiences so far!

We are getting married in Koh Samui - still deciding on a hotel.

Feel free to PM me xx