Cyprus

Hi all, I am getting married in paphos july 2016 and wondered if any brides have any tips who have got married in cyprus, any advice would be appreciated!!! 

P.s I can't wait.... So excited !!!!

• Hi Kirsty., I have sent you a message.

• Hi,

My name is Maria and I am a professional wedding -christening-event planner here in Cyprus. I am here to make as easier as possible your wedding 'adventure', which I am very sure it does make you really nervous, taking into account that you are getting married abroad. Me and my team are ready to make this journey are wonderful as possible and I am sure that my service will leave you 100% happy and satisfied.

Just to give you a general picture, we offer custom made packages according to what you really need, very flexible and budget oriented. Our services cover unique invitations, wedding dresses, photographer, videographer, wedding cakes and treats, flowers and decoration, wedding coordination as well as wedding gifts for the guests. Dj, venues, accommodation, flights and catering services.

You can have a look at our Facebook page, like it to become a member and get all our daily updates and real weddings' news. For any inquiries you are more than welcome to pm us on our page. (https://www.facebook.com/HandmadeCreationsJewellery)

So, just lay back, relax and enjoy this amazing journey with JUST GORGEOUS AND HANDMADE team.

Regards,
    Just Gorgeous & Handmade by M.N.
    +357 96364445