Santorini wedding

Hi Ladies,

After my wedding in Santorini, if anyone needs advise for this island , please reply to me and I will get back to you this as many as I can information. The island is just the best place to get married and has unlimited option for all budgets.

• Jade36Jade36 Posts: 2

Ooh where did you get married and how many guests did you have? I am hoping to get married there next year so interested in finding out where you and your wedding party stayed!

• debiedebie Posts: 13

I got married last year in Santorini !The ceremony was held at Dana villas and wedding party at Pyrgos restaurant.It was a unique experience thanks to my planner!!

• sonia9sonia9 Posts: 243

Hi! Which planner did you use please> x

• Hi Sonia,

My wedding planner was Olympia Giannopouou from Marryme in Greece. An amazing lady who planned , organized and designed everything for us. Also has logical prices. The best think to do is to ask her for skype meeting , she will give you her number and will devote to you usually as much time as you need to clarify everything in your mind. 

You can see her site http://www.marryme.com.gr or you can contact her via email [email protected]

Wishing you a happy holiday time and if you need more information let me know 

Olga******

• sonia9sonia9 Posts: 243

Thank you!!xx