MOB prezzie for wedding abroad

Hi everyone I was just wondering what sort of gifts you are buying your mothers to say thank you? I really want to get my mum something special and present it to her during the speeches at our wedding abroad but I am struggling to think of something that is special, light and easy to transport. I am going to be getting her a bunch of flowers for our UK wedding reception but I really wanted to get her something special as she has been such a big help. She does not wear jewellery so thats ruled out. Tried to think of a joint present for my mum and dad but couldnt think of anything either! has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

LG x

• BabybonBabybon Posts: 198
    ...hiya, I'm getting married in Lake Garda too! What date is yours? ours is 14th Sept - 50 days to go!! I've bought mine a monther of pearl photo frame and a silver tissue box which has been engraved from the Debenhams wedding catalogue. I wanted something she would keep and was small enough to take with us too! xx
  • Helen22ukHelen22uk Posts: 156
    I'm getting married on 24th August, 30 days today and its coming round so fast but still feel like I have a million things to do. I can't wait though. Where abouts are you getting married? I like the idea of a photoframe, thanks.
  • BabybonBabybon Posts: 198
    ...hi we're getting married in Malcesine castle, can't wait - very excited - I've just tonight decided on my flowers!!xxx
  • sonymesonyme Posts: 425
    Hi jt79,

If you dont mind me asking, how did you get hold of youre engraved tissue box? Ive looked on Debenhams website at woman, gifts and wedding etc and cant find it - did you order online?

Thanks

Jayn x