Sorrento wedding

my wedding is on May 31st 2016 booked through Thomson, 

has anyone had their wedding pack yet? X

• MrsC2016MrsC2016 Posts: 27

Hi yes we got our day confirmed for mid May with thomson. Took approx two weeks for the date then a further twocor the lack. How are your plans coming along? We booked our venue today and the invites went out last week, it's so exciting! x

As in reception venue x

Hi yes we got our day confirmed for mid May with thomson. Took approx two weeks for the date then a further twocor the lack. How are your plans coming along? We booked our venue today and the invites went out last week, it's so exciting! x

• Laura245Laura245 Posts: 5

Hello. We've got our pack now too. Haven't sent out invites yet tho! Where about are you getting married? We are gettig married at villa fondi through Thomson but then I've arranged the reception at the forgeiners club! Will you have many guests? xx

We're the clostiers on 16 May 16 then onto a beach club down the coast With evening drinks in the foreigners club. Think we will have between 20 and 40 - what about you? Which hotel did you choose? Any idea where most off your guests are going to stay? x

we will have about 30-40 guests. My parents have bpoked through Thomson they are 

staying in hotel grand floras and we are staying in the nastro azzuro, my friends are still looking at hotels but they only want to come out for 3 nights so finding it hard with flights at the moment because some airlines dont seem to have flights out yet. How are yours getting on x

• maika83maika83 Posts: 30

Hi everyone, i'm planning my destination wedding for may-june of next year in Italy...not sure if it will be Positano or Sorrento,

to be honest i'm thinking of hiring a wedding planning agency in Italy, i think it's much more easier considering all the paperwork to be done...why did you choose Thomson?

hello. 

I chose thomson because my partner wanted to know that

there was someone in the UK that could help with paperwork ect and to have to 

reputation of a large company x

nastro looks beautiful, great choice. We went for grand hotel riviera. hs parents r also in flora. We also have guests in conca park. Our friends are the same coming out for a few days. have u planned anything other than the wedding and reception yet x

• maika83maika83 Posts: 30

ok Laura. i do believe though that italian burocracy is really crazy and i'm afraid that someone from the UK (for how big the company can be) will never be able to understand it

maika 83 with thomson u get assigned an italan wedding planner. Mine is that's amore planners if that helps you make your decision x

• Emily109Emily109 Posts: 5

We are getting married at the beginning of may next year, and have gone through Thomson too!

We haven't had any problems so far, and have had so much response via Emails from our wedding planners ( There are 3 helping out) .. 

We have chosen to have our reception at the foreigners club, and we are staying at the Hotel Aminta ( 25 of us going so far!) 

Emily 106. We're may 16. What date r u? Less than a year now. We have about 15 booked and others coming for just a few days. It's so exciting. We're the clostiers and then Sassi beach club then back to foreigners for the party. How is your planning coming along? Xxx

• Emily109Emily109 Posts: 5
    MrsC2016 wrote (see post):

Emily 106. We're may 16. What date r u? Less than a year now. We have about 15 booked and others coming for just a few days. It's so exciting. We're the clostiers and then Sassi beach club then back to foreigners for the party. How is your planning coming along? Xxx

Hi MrsC2016,

We are getting married on the 9th of may At the cloisters! We arrive on the 6th..

It is very exciting!  We seem to have so much to plan, and are having a four course sit down meal at the foreigners club! Where are you staying? Do you have much more to plan? Ours is forever never ENDING! :) X

Were staying at the hotel riviera. Just outside of town about a ten min walk. Most of our guests are in conca park and the flora. I'm so surprised by how many people have booked. It's so exciting. I'm just in the process of deciding on extras. have u chosen a photographer? I think we're going with the broa, I really like the shots. Finally got bridesmaids dresses at the weekend so we finally have a colour scheme lol after about ten different ones. How r u getting on with planning? Xxx