Algarve Wedding

Wow – where to start? Carla is amazing! From the day we started communicating with Sonho until the very end she was 100% available, completely present and more than willing to ensure this becomes the most memorable day of our lives...???and it has. 

Nothing was ever a problem and her bright, bubbly, positive personality was an absolute pleasure to work with. From start to finish, Carla took meticulous care of every detail to ensure our vision was brought to life. When we stood there at the end of the evening (almost the next morning) we were at awe at how well everything turned out and I congratulate her for the perfect execution.

We wanted a wedding close to a beach. All her suggestions were laid out with their respective pros and cons along with alternatives. She is well connected and can had updates almost instantly. I personally saw how well and authentic her networking abilities are. Needless to say that??? got us everything on our list. We had numerous requirements,photographers, DJ, ???meals, flowers arrangement, hairdresser etc, all organized and arranged by her. We just showed up! We had ???her support even when we couldn't make decisions fast enough. 

I am sure we have all heard planning a wedding is not easy, but it can be if you have Carla, Sonho by your side. In fact I will go even further and say expect to be bedazzled as she will not only meet your expectations but exceed them.

Thank you Carla. Beijinhos