Want to get married in Sorrento, Italy and across the Amalfi coast?

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, John Legend and Chrissy Teigan, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West and George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin…  if you decide to get married in Italy, you're in good company. In the country well-known for its romantic history and of course la dolce vita, incredible food and wine, and breathtaking views, it’s easy to see why Italy is a popular choice for couples who want an A-list wedding without the A-list budget!

Sophisticated Weddings offers incredible venues in Sorrento and across the Amalfi Coast to suit any budget, to ensure your day is as unique as you are. Offering expert advice on where to start with marrying in Italy, what paperwork you need, how long you need to be there before you can get married and which venue to choose, Victoria from SW is available to answer any questions you may have. Add your questions below to find out more and start planning your dream day!

• Just a reminder for that we are here for any questions you may have on wedding ideas/planning for Sorrento, Ravello and Positano or for some inspiration check out our website www.sophisticatedweddings.net

• Sophie69Sophie69 Posts: 5

Hi there 

Myself and my fiancée have loved Italy for years and think it's the place we want to get married. How soon do we need to book ahead for a wedding in Italy? Also is it really expensive? 

many thanks 

Sophie 

• Hi Sophie thanks so much for your post. I'd say try and get things booked at least a year in advance as the ceremony venues tend to get very busy with bookings and your preferred date/time may not be available if you leave it too close to the date. It's actually not as expensive as you may expect... a lot of our venues offer inclusive packages which start from 100 euros per head so we can usually always customise something to suit most budgets! Feel free to drop me an e-mail [email protected] if you'd like to find out more!

• We were shocked to read this week of people having to wait 12 weeks to have their wedding date confirmed! We believe in personal service and keep you informed every step of the way when planning your wedding! If you want any advice on where to start with a destination wedding in Sorrento, Ravello or Positano then feel free to get in touch! :)