Forum home Weddings abroad

help needed with central park wedding

We are hoping to get married in the conservatory garden in central park next August, can anyone recommend a wedding planner for this. We are thinking of using either whitesandweddings, bigappleweddings or thebridalconsultant. Has anyone had previous experience of any of these planners?

Also, we want to book the venue now, but the form for the conservatory garden only allows you to book for the current calender year. Does anyone know if we can book this now for next year, or will we need to wait until January?

I'm very anxious to get this all booked as soon as possible so we can inform family and friends and start looking into smaller details - ie dress & rings!!!

Chris & Ash ;\)

• regeebeeregeebee Posts: 70
    Quoted:
    We are hoping to get married in the conservatory garden in central park next August, can anyone recommend a wedding planner for this. We are thinking of using either whitesandweddings, bigappleweddings or thebridalconsultant. Has anyone had previous experience of any of these planners?

Also, we want to book the venue now, but the form for the conservatory garden only allows you to book for the current calender year. Does anyone know if we can book this now for next year, or will we need to wait until January?

I'm very anxious to get this all booked as soon as possible so we can inform family and friends and start looking into smaller details - ie dress & rings!!!

Chris & Ash ;\)

Hi Ash,

Don't you know if you received my email earlier today - but feel free to email me.:\)
  • kel2912kel2912 Posts: 575
    Hi AshaT,

i have responded with lots of info to another new york post. fel free to email me for help/advice.

Good Luck Kelly