Cameo island wedding

Anyone had their wedding on cameo island zante? 

This is all I have of wedding plans so far....

Want to get married on cameo island But no idea where to start!!! 😊

• Cara18Cara18 Posts: 101

Have you had a look at wedding planners in Zakynthos? We are getting married in Zakynthos (not cameo island) next year and have arranged everything through a wedding planner and I have to say it has been stress free so far...

• sonia9sonia9 Posts: 243

Hi! I am in the same boat. I am just starting to plan and we are looking at Cameo Island as we actually went there last year while on holiday. Please let me know if you have booked and who with? xx

• Cara18Cara18 Posts: 101
    Hi Sonia,
    Not been on here for a wee while. Here is the link to our wedding planner - http://www.idozakynthos.gr/
    sonia9 wrote (see post):

Hi! I am in the same boat. I am just starting to plan and we are looking at Cameo Island as we actually went there last year while on holiday. Please let me know if you have booked and who with? xx

• Kay30Kay30 Posts: 5

Hi Ladies 

also in the same boat, i have been looking on http://www.zante-weddings.gr/ as they do all inclusive packages for weddings all over the island, including Cameo. Hope this helps :)

• LaudarLaudar Posts: 1

Hi Ladies , 

We have also picked Cameo for next July/Aug 2017, we are heading over there the First week in June this yr & i have arranged to meet up with 3 wedding planners to check them out and see who i can work the best with, we will be having a wedding for about 60 and i am hoping to keep it all below 7,000 so wish me luck lol but i will keep you posted on what the planners have to offer & who we will go with. Very exciting xx 

• Claire398Claire398 Posts: 3

Hi!

I am also wanting to get married in Cameo Island in 2018. Who is best to book through in your personal opinions? 

Any info, I would greatly appreciate! 

x-x