Wedding band South of France

Hello! 

I wondered if you wonderful people could help? My fiance and I are to be married 27th August 2016,  35 minutes outside of Perpignan in the French Pyrenees. 

We are UK based and really struggling to find a wedding band based in France! Our preference is soul/funk/rock.

Could anyone possibly recommend a band? 

Forever grateful 

Rachel 

• Hi Rachel

Have you tried fourkicksband.com ?

I know they travel all over France. 

Finding a band can be difficult so good luck!

All the best

Mel

• Band in France??

um.. um.. Good luck!

• Hi Mel, thank you, I have tried them but unfortunately they are fully booked :( I appreciate the recommendation!

• RC15RC15 Posts: 235

We are using Brighlights who are based in Nice for our wedding in Italy next July! Xx

• ask to BARBIE TOZZI personal chef. she knows bands all over Europe. and.. . congratz

email [email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/Barbiepersonalchef

• Hi Rachel - I sing in 2 band one is a more traditional rock/pop guitar band and the other is a totally new female harmony group (think Andrew Sisters meets Motown meets Fifth Harmony?)

REPLAY, the guitar band couldn't make the 27th but the Candy Stripes could... we sing a whole range of music and if you're insterested in finding out a bit more contact me at [email protected]

If you're struggling please do get in touch as there are loads of great musicians here in France.

Cheers for now!

• RC15 wrote (see post):

We are using Brighlights who are based in Nice for our wedding in Italy next July! Xx

Very good choice! :)

• Hi Rachel,

We hired a pop covers band called The Boatmen - they are based in Nice, France. Kept the dance floor full all night so I would very much recommend them!

A few more pop covers bands in the South of France are:

- Vital Signs (based in Toulouse)

- The Travellers (French Riviera)

- The Rascals (Monaco)

- The Kaisers (Provence)

- High Jinx (Cannes)

Also I can recommend Mixology Sax & DJ, based in Bordeaux if you're looking for something a bit more chilled!

Hope this helps :)

• Hi there, if you are still looking for a wedding band,  please check out www.mclarenartists.co.uk We have a great selection of bands available for weddings anywhere in the UK. You can get in touch with me via email on: [email protected] anytime, and I'll be very happy to go through your requirements, and see if we can help you find the perfect live band. Julian