Cyprus Dream Weddings

We just wanted to write a post letting people know what a horrible experience we have had with Cyprus Dream Weddings. After doing some research we liked what we read about CDW despite most of the favourable reviews being quite old.

We first asked CDW to arrange our wedding in May 2015. Once we agreed to proceed we were sent an attachment which explained that it was necessary to be in Cyprus 3 working days before the ceremony. When we tried to incorporate this in the holiday Georgia our Cyprus Dream Weddings contact said there was no such law. This gave us some early concerns but we pressed on.

In the following months we were twice asked what Hotel we would like to stay at despite confirming the first time. Cyprus Dream Weddings still managed to get our check out date wrong.

We also found replies to communications were very slow for which their response was they were too busy.

By October this year we were 10 months from the big day and Cyprus Dream Weddings had sent us no information on anything from flower choices, to food to cars etc., absolutely nothing! By this time my partner and I had lost all confidence in Cyprus Dream Weddings and asked them to cancel the Wedding and refund the £850 we had given them. To our shock not only did they refuse the refund they actually asked for more money and referred us to their terms and conditions. We basically paid them £850 for a hotel and town hall booking.

I appreciate some people have had good experiences with them but we found Cyprus Dream Weddings very unprofessional and extremely unreasonable. We are just glad we did not go eventually use them and have found a much more user friendly company now.