Forum home Weddings abroad

Cyprus weddings .... HELP

Hi,

We are looking to get married in Cyprus in 2017 and have no idea where to start, how to go about it...

we do know that we want a simple wedding with roughly 25 guests either on a beach or at least beach in the background and a package deal that will include more or less everything flights accommodation, flowers food drink , ceremony registrar etc ... my worst fear is that I end up signing up for a wedding in a hotel where there are tones of brides getting married same day place etc...

if anyone has any experience, advice, anything at all! also if people could possibly give me a rough estimate of how much this will cost would be amazing!

Thanks

xxxxx

• I'm getting married in Cyrpus there's a great FB page called Cyprus bri to be chat room. You'll find all your answers from the lovely ladies on there. I love these types of forums but find their weddings abroad for news aren't as good as this as. This chat is full of people who have married will marry, DIY type ones, ones with people who pay a planner, hotel board beach you name it. 

• Getting married in Cyprus can be an absolutely amazing experience with so many things to do and so many wonderful venues to choose from! We offer personalised wedding packages which are uniquely designed on your needs, character and style! Our packages will include everything you want, such as wedding planning & coordination, photographer, videographer, all legalities, all flowers, all decoration, transportation and so much more! If you are interested, get in touch with us and we will gladly assist you! Email: [email protected] :)  
    Also, feel free to have a look at our FB Page and website for inspiration and so much more :)

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/AllBridesOnBoard and website: www.allbridesonboard.com ^_^