Calling all portugal brides

Just starting out planning to get married in May 2017 in portugal, would be most grateful of any help and suggestions anyone has :)

• Hi Katie!

I am getting married in Portugal this year on 16th September! What do you need help or suggestions on? Let me know what questions you have, I would love to help!!

Victoria :)

• Hi Victoria

Thank you for contacting me :)
    Where have you booked for your venue? I am currently speaking with some wedding planners who have given me lots of suggestions but would be great to hear from another bride. Have you found things easy to sort out? What sort of budget have you been working to?

Sorry for all the questions.

Kate x

• Rhi4EdRhi4Ed Posts: 7

Hi we are getting married in Quinta de Sant'Ana in October. Our venue sent us a list of recommended photographers/makeup/hair/DJ etc

i have a question about the wedding itself though, and the legal requirements. Are you getting married there or having a symbolic ceremony with a registry office marriage here?

thanks ladies and good luck with the planning!  

• Catarina2Catarina2 Posts: 18
    Olivia888 wrote (see post):

Hi Katie!

I am getting married in Portugal this year on 16th September! What do you need help or suggestions on? Let me know what questions you have, I would love to help!!

Victoria :)

Hello, contact our wedding planners! 

We can help you get married abroa, we help with venue choic, legal documents, supplier relationships etc. 

Visit our website: PortugalWhiteWeddings

Or, contact by email: [email protected]

• Catarina2Catarina2 Posts: 18

Hello Ladies!!!

Contact our wedding planners!

We can help you get married abroa, we help with venue choic, legal documents, supplier relationships etc. 

Visit our website: PortugalWhiteWeddings

Or, contact by email: [email protected]