Hair & make-up Tuscany/Florence

Hi All!

I'm getting married just outside Greve in Chianti in June this year and I'm looking for a really good hair & make-up artist for myself and my bridesmaids. Can anyone recommend anyone they've used before? I've already had 1 trial and it was terrible (it was as far from natural as you could get) so I'm getting nervous now I won't be able to find anyone good. Any recommendations of advice would be much appreciated!! May even consider getting a friend to do make-up and then will just need help with hair.

Thanks!

Katy

• MissJxMissJx Posts: 66

congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

My wedding in Tuscany is in June too :-)

I am about to start looking at make up and hair options with our wedding planner. As soon as i get the details i can let you know.

I have already found a couple of well rated artists in the area - Adrienne Aereboe and Daniela Delia.

Can I ask who you have had a trial with?

J x

• PhoebeHPhoebeH Posts: 18

Hi both,

I'm looking to getc married in Tuscany too, but not until 2018. We're hoping to go on error in January though to try and confirm caterers, photographers etc. I'd love to know how you got on with hair and makeup as I'm struggling to find anyone who speaks good English and comes recommended.

I'd really appreciate hearing who you went with or had trials with and how you found them. Also what sort of prices are they asking for?

I've no doubt you'll both look stunning on your big days!

Thanks, Phoebe