Sparklers - HELP!!

We are getting married in Ravello, Italy in August this year and are hoping to have sparklers as a little treat for our guests - the trouble is - our wedding planners haven't been able to locate any in Italy and I'm struggling to find a company who is allowed to ship them internationally.

Any advice on the best way to get sparklers to Italy???

• Sara50Sara50 Posts: 196

I am getting married in sorrento and really want sparklers. I haven't asked my planner about it yet to be honest I just assumed that he would be able to get them for me! I have seen photos from my photographer with sparklers, have you tried asking your photographer?

• Zoe18Zoe18 Posts: 12
    Sara50 wrote (see post):

I am getting married in sorrento and really want sparklers. I haven't asked my planner about it yet to be honest I just assumed that he would be able to get them for me! I have seen photos from my photographer with sparklers, have you tried asking your photographer?

Hi Sara, 

Our wedding planner has organised the photographer for us, I will ask them to check with her! We originally wanted the large ones to make an arch for a photo but it doesn't look like we will be able to :-( I'm just hoping we can sort out some smaller ones... Let me know if you manage to source any please! 

• Hi Zoe18

Who is your planner? I'm getting married on July 29th in Ravello. There are a few things which I know will be much easier for me to procure over here, so my idea (although I'm yet to run this past the planner) was to buy stuff online and just get it delivered either to her or even straight to my venue!

Hi Victoria,

We are using The Amalfi Experience - they have been great so far...we get married on the 1st August so just after you! Isn't Ravello a beautiful place, I'm getting quite excited now! Where are you using for your venue?

We have bought a few items over here and are planning on shipping them across shortly. We also managed to locate sparklers on amazon.it in the end and had them shipped straight to the office! Very handy!

Good luck with everything...happy planning!

• Oh that's great! I still need to ask my planner if shes ok with me shipping stuff directly to her! Fingers crossed she will be! My venue is Villa Cimbrone, how about you?

Victoria100 wrote (see post):

Oh that's great! I still need to ask my planner if shes ok with me shipping stuff directly to her! Fingers crossed she will be! My venue is Villa Cimbrone, how about you?

I'm sure they will be fine with it...it certainly saves money if you can do a few bits yourself. We decided on Villa Eva in the end...there are so many beautiful places to pick from!

• Sam56Sam56 Posts: 5

We are looking for a company who ship to Italy too. Tbh I thought I'd be able to take them in my bags. Is that not the case?