Olympic Lagoon price help?

Hello, im wondering if anyone got married or is getting married at Olympic Lagoon at Nissi Bay and would be willing to give me a breakdown of your cost? I have no idea where to start went to Thomas cook today and the lady wasnt very helpful and now Im not sure what to do next can anyone help me xxxx

• Hi congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I'm getting married in Pathos in August! Can't wait I'm soooo excited! I'm part of a group on facebook (if you are on there) called Cyprus brides past present and future (actually there is around 4 groups variations of cyprus brides chat Cyprus brides to be, seems to be all the same brides to be honest). Anyway if you post there will be plenty of past and current brides  staying at the Olyimpic Lagoon who can answe all manor or questions. The site also allows suppliers to post at weekends so you can see what's out there and bet quotes. It's such a source of info and a great place to chat. 

Happy wedding planning 👰🏻

• Anna94Anna94 Posts: 17

Thank you much appreciated will look on there now xx

• You're welcome. ☺️

• Hi, my friend gets married there in May - excited!! They have a page on Facebook called 'Olympic Lagoon Resort' where you will get a lot of help! It's been a god send to help us plan. You do need to wait until 12 months before to book with thomson though,  that's the downside. Need anything else,  just ask xo

• MrsMac2b3 wrote (see post):

Hi, my friend gets married there in May - excited!! They have a page on Facebook called 'Olympic Lagoon Resort' where you will get a lot of help! It's been a god send to help us plan. You do need to wait until 12 months before to book with thomson though,  that's the downside. Need anything else,  just ask xo

Oh yea I forgot about their own wedding page too x