New York Weddings!

Hello! Is anyone getting married in New York? We are planning on getting married in February next year and would love any advice and tips you may have! I am also looking for a photographer in NYC to take photos during the service. 

Thanks! 

x

• MrsAWMrsAW Posts: 21

We get married in NY a week today! I'll post how it goes🗽👰🏻

• How exciting - good luck! Where are you getting married? We are getting married at city hall x

Hi, Wagner Cove in Central Park :) other half wanted to be outside so the Park won Xx

We did it! everything was amazing!

• ka5ka5 Posts: 49

Eeek that picture is insane! You both look amazing! Was that at top of the rock, how did u do it? We get married v soon, if I have any pictures half as good as that I will be very happy!

Yes it's top of the rock, we've got some amazing photos from up there. I just let our photographer know it's where we wanted to go and so the day before we bought tickets for a certain time (which we missed but they didn't mind) and once there the staff made a real fuss of us and our photogropher knew exactly where to be go get the shots, he also didn't mind asking people to move out the way haha!

• RAH25RAH25 Posts: 10
    MrsAW wrote (see post):

Yes it's top of the rock, we've got some amazing photos from up there. I just let our photographer know it's where we wanted to go and so the day before we bought tickets for a certain time (which we missed but they didn't mind) and once there the staff made a real fuss of us and our photogropher knew exactly where to be go get the shots, he also didn't mind asking people to move out the way haha!

Who was your photograher MrsAW? I am getting married in Central Park and would love to go to TOTR to get some pictures taken.  Did you have a queue long? 

• Yasmin91Yasmin91 Posts: 7
    sophie165 wrote (see post):

Hello! Is anyone getting married in New York? We are planning on getting married in February next year and would love any advice and tips you may have! I am also looking for a photographer in NYC to take photos during the service. 

Thanks! 

x

Hi im also getting married in New York central park, June 2018. Are you planning on doing everything yourself or through a planner/agency? I had planned on booking through Virgin as a package but lot of advice has said to do it myself! xx

• I'm getting married in February in New York, but our photographer will come with us from our hometown. When we bought our rings from http://stevenkirsch.com/, he gives us few tips about florists and music. I think you can ask anyone who is close to all these marriage things and he could give you a few names of the good photographers. 

• I hope you don't mind me joining you, my other half proposed Christmas day and We are planning on New York as that place is my favourite in the world. that picture is amazing!! I need a photographer that we can say where we would like pictures, if you don't mind who is your amazing photographer?? :)