Gold-Weddings Santorini

• Claire-24Claire-24 Posts: 2

Hi.can someone please send me link of Alexander gold weddings ? Am really interested in looking further into it xx thanks 

• GillP2GillP2 Posts: 332

All of the recommendations for Gold Weddings seem to be spam, no picture etc. Very strange! 

• nicole18nicole18 Posts: 163 New bride
    Claire-24 wrote (see post):

Hi.can someone please send me link of Alexander gold weddings ? Am really interested in looking further into it xx thanks 

Hi you can check their site:

www.gold-weddings-santorini.com

mandy39 wrote (see post):

I cannot recommend Gold-Weddings highly enough. From the moment I sent an e-mail requesting information to the completion of our wedding, we experienced prompt and helpful attention.
    Alexandra is a lovely person to work with , professional and passionate with her work.

We got married on  July 18th and everything went as planned!

The cake was very tasty(we chose style),decoration was fabulous,mua did a great job!!

Oh yes the cake was delicious!!! Mine was covered in white icing  ,decorated with blue roses.How was yours?Which venue you chose?

• mandy39mandy39 Posts: 2

imageThat was my cake!! Simple but elegant!! We got married in Imerovigli at  sunset terrace, as we had only 21 guests.It seems like it is the same venue with the one in your profile picture! But it had a gazebo as well.

Yeah !!! It was such a romantic venue.... 

Love the cake!!

• Hey!!

I booked through Gold-Weddings as well, as Alexandra is so helpful! OMG I made so many questions and she replied right away!! 

Can't wait to start planning!! Getting married May 2018!

Any advice from other Santorini brides?

• Hi everyone,

I am newly engaged and have had my heart set on Santorini for as long as I can remember. We have decided to get married July 2019 (Wanted to wait until our children got slightly bigger for the day.)

We initially didn't think we would be able to book that far in advance but after reading threads I wanted to find out the earliest we could book so that we could be organized when the time came and we didn't miss out on the date we wanted. We spoke to Alexandra at Gold Weddings who responded instantly at all times.

Turns out we can book and have now secured Le Ciel through gold weddings for 6th July 2016 for 500 euros. Over the moon is an understatement! I definitely think we made the right choice in choosing to book with Alexandra!

Gemma249 wrote (see post):

Hi everyone,

I am newly engaged and have had my heart set on Santorini for as long as I can remember. We have decided to get married July 2019 (Wanted to wait until our children got slightly bigger for the day.)

We initially didn't think we would be able to book that far in advance but after reading threads I wanted to find out the earliest we could book so that we could be organized when the time came and we didn't miss out on the date we wanted. We spoke to Alexandra at Gold Weddings who responded instantly at all times.

Turns out we can book and have now secured Le Ciel through gold weddings for 6th July 2016 for 500 euros. Over the moon is an understatement! I definitely think we made the right choice in choosing to book with Alexandra!

Congratulations!! Santorini is the most romantic place on earth!!You made an excellent choice picking Alexandra to plan your wedding!! She is amazing !! Always replies right away and makes you feel at ease!!She made my dream wedding come true by adding unique details!!

judith18 wrote (see post):

Hey!!

I booked through Gold-Weddings as well, as Alexandra is so helpful! OMG I made so many questions and she replied right away!! 

Got married in May as well.The weather was wonderful it was not hot at all!! Great choice!

• how nice to hear that! Fingers crossed the weather will be fine in mine as well..
    nicole18 wrote (see post):

Hey!!

Got married in May as well.The weather was wonderful it was not hot at all!! Great choice!

Oh darling of course it will be a beautiful day!!! Have you decided on colours yet? Or is it too early?

• Well I have always been dreaming of a peach theme wedding..so I think we will be going for it..

• JP99JP99 Posts: 3

We are getting quoted €2,700 by Gold weddings, alexandra ? 

Could anybody shed any light on what they paid please ?

also the many people who've been married in Santorini what was your overall price & guests ?

hard getting any rough prices without committing to a wedding planner. Hard to part with grands of cash before actually getting rough prices. 

It depends on venues and guests.We had 18 guests and paid around 5500 euros in total.

But it was a wonderful wedding! We made the best choice on planner!!!

Well I have always been dreaming of a peach theme wedding..so I think we will be going for it..

Wow!! Peach is beautiful and very romantic...are your bridesmaids  having  the same colour dresses?

• We are getting married in about 3 weeks time!!!Am so excited time has come!! Alexandra is the best planner you could ever ask for! She arranged everything so the whole procedure was stress free and totally enjoyable!!!

• Oh time passes  so quickly fabienne! How are you? Ready to tie the knot in Santorini? Yeah Alexandra is amazing...am pretty sure she will perform a miracle in your wedding as well!

• nicole18 wrote (see post):

Well I have always been dreaming of a peach theme wedding..so I think we will be going for it..

Wow!! Peach is beautiful and very romantic...are your bridesmaids  having  the same colour dresses?

possibly...not sure yet....any hotel recommendations for honeymoon?

• Hi all, 😀 I'm new to this forum and have fallen in love with Le Ciel, my fiance and I are currently speaking with Alexandra 

question is does anyone have a guide price of the full costs, so far we have 2800 eurps which is the cost of the venue hire and reception.

1800 euros for photographer and videographer. 

Menu starts from 67 euros per person. 

does anyone know what is inclusive of the hire fee? Such as do, flowers etc.

your help would be much appreciated.

Alexandra has been a great help so far, but before we book we want to get as much information from gold and other companies to make sure it's right for us.

thanks so much! Xx 

• Flowers are not included on the hire fee.They were not included in ours.But it is up to you to decide how much you want to spend on  flowers. I contacted many planners but finally booked through Gold as Alexandra was very responsive and helpful all the way long.

Flowers are not included on the hire fee.They were not included in ours.But it is up to you to decide how much you want to spend on  flowers. I contacted many planners but finally booked through Gold as Alexandra was very responsive and helpful all the way long.

Thank you, did you choose who you would like to do flowers, we have seen Betty's in santorini and she looks fab 

• LauraPixi92 wrote (see post):

Flowers are not included on the hire fee.They were not included in ours.But it is up to you to decide how much you want to spend on  flowers. I contacted many planners but finally booked through Gold as Alexandra was very responsive and helpful all the way long.

Thank you, did you choose who you would like to do flowers, we have seen Betty's in santorini and she looks fab 

Alexandra recommended 4 companies and we picked maria.betty flowers did look fab but were a bit expensive ...

• LauraPixi92 wrote (see post):

Hi all, 😀 I'm new to this forum and have fallen in love with Le Ciel, my fiance and I are currently speaking with Alexandra 

question is does anyone have a guide price of the full costs, so far we have 2800 eurps which is the cost of the venue hire and reception.

1800 euros for photographer and videographer. 

Menu starts from 67 euros per person. 

does anyone know what is inclusive of the hire fee? Such as do, flowers etc.

your help would be much appreciated.

Alexandra has been a great help so far, but before we book we want to get as much information from gold and other companies to make sure it's right for us.

thanks so much! Xx 

Congrats!!!

LauraPixi92 wrote (see post):

Alexandra recommended 4 companies and we picked maria.betty flowers did look fab but were a bit expensive ...

Chose Maria as well....

• Then your flowers will be amazing!!!

• Just returned from Santorini,we are officially married!!!So excited!

Alexandra was a perfect planner as she and her team organised each detail perfectly! T

The decoration was as I desired and she also organised a sunset cruise for our party the next day! All my guests had an amazing time and loved Santorini.

Will post fotos soon....

Oh darling!! Congrats! Am so excited about you both!! So nice to hear that Alexandra organised the perfect wedding for you as well!!

The sunset cruise must have been a success uh?

• AdreaAdrea Posts: 7

Oh it was amazing! It was operated by a traditional wooden boat, food and drinks were included in the price  as well as live music.Then it opened its sails and sailed along the caldera! 

• Hey all!

I am getting married May 2017 in Santorini via Gold-Weddings as well! As soon as we got engaged I have been searching the forums trying to find the best destination for our wedding abroad.And that's when I bumbed into Santorini with which I fell in love right away! Alexandra and her team replied immediately providing all necessary information on venues and legal documentation.That's why I chose her to be my  wedding planner!