Forum home Weddings abroad

Gold-Weddings Santorini

1234568»

• Me and my hubby got married a few days ago and Alexandra organized our wedding on the shores of Santorini.
    She is very friendly, helpful and professional, and everything was perfect! Me and my hubby recommend Alexandra for all the future couples who will get married

• She's fantasticHighly recommend Alex and her team

• Alexandra is such a professional. I don't know what I would've done without her. She was kind and very helpful. She was able to make sure everything ran on time and that everyone was at the right place at the right time. Many of our guests were pleased with her services and were giving her praises after the wedding. In my opinion, hiring a wedding planner is the most important thing a bride should do. I have a friend who is getting married next year and I will definitely tell her to use Gold weddings for her planning services
  • Stefaniewilson78Stefaniewilson78 Posts: 5 New bride
    edited 9 February
     :) 
  • Choosing Gold weddings and Alexandra  was the BEST decision we ever made. She was on top of everything, and it made the last weeks leading up to my wedding more fun than stressful! She called all the vendors, created an amazing day of schedule, contacted our wedding party, took care of getting our place cards printed and SO much more. She called me the morning of the wedding to check in and see how I was doing! She was so kind and organized, I really could not have asked for anything more. I highly recommend her to anyone and we cannot thank her enough for helping us create our dream wedding!
  • IrismacafeeIrismacafee Posts: 2 New bride
    We postponed our  May 2020 wedding to May 2021.Alexandra helped me rearrange everything and the suppliers were very flexible.
  • emmanunton78emmanunton78 Posts: 3 New bride
    We are June 2021.fingers crossed situation with covid-19 is sorted by then!
  • emmanunton78emmanunton78 Posts: 3 New bride
    edited 30 May
     :)