HELP!!

I am getting married in Zante on June 11th however my weddings team have emailed me saying there may be a problem with my documents. It says Zante and not zakynthos however in the brochure it is advertised as Zante and was never informed on what to say so how was I suppose to know!!?? They said they were gonna email the resort to see if they will accept it but what if they dont?? has anyone had this issue?? what do i do?? I simply do not have the time or money to get this sorted in time! 

• MrsMannionMrsMannion Posts: 1,157 New bride

What documents are wrong? That's there fault as they should of told u what to put on that's wrong, I'm getting married in Rhodes and we're I am getting married is a funny spelling and my wedding planner did warn me that if I get the spelling wrong then my documents will b invalid and I won't be able to get married this was for my certificate of no impediment x

• Hello,

It wasn't a spelling mistake, Zante is suppose to be short for Zakynthos but as everyone refers it to Zante and it was advertised in their wedding brochures I didn't know any different :( If i were you double check everything! I am literally in a state of I do not know if I am getting married or not I am waiting on an email and I have never been so nervous x

• MrsMannionMrsMannion Posts: 1,157 New bride

Oh no but they should of told u not to put zante, mine are on the way to Rhodes now so just waiting to for her to get them and tell me that they are right, when are u due to get married? X