Cyprus wedding

Can anyone recommend anywhere in Cyprus to get married please? 

There is only going to be the 2 of us and our 2 children but we still would like a nice venue for the ceremony and then just somewhere to go for a meal after? Xx

• Lots of questions I could ask here. :)  I am a photographer/videographer here in Cyprus and have filmed at many locations all over the island, over the years.

Do you want a family friendly hotel, a beach venue, all-inclusive etc?  Do you want Agia Napa or the quieter Paphos?

I can recommend a number of planners who can look after you and advise on the best options for you and your family, and to suit your budget.

Brenda x

• Hiya 

We'relooking for a family friendly all inclusive hotel and preferably a beach venue for the ceremony or gardens over looking beach of beach backdrop??

We're open to resorts so long as there family friendly.

I've been in touch with a wedding planner at paphos weddings made east who has given me some packages and ideas xx

• laura437laura437 Posts: 9

Hello ,

I've just come back from the athena beach hotel in Paphos I've chosen it for my wedding next May. You should check it out you want be disappointed it's a lovely hotel set right on the beach and very child friendly. Jayne the wedding planner is very helpful. 

• Thank you I'll have a look at that one xx