Getting Married in the Algarve - Sonho a Dois

Anybody in the beginning stages or considering getting married in the Algarve then you need look no further than Algarve weddings Sonho a Dois. 

We decided to get married in one of our favourite places last September and didn't know where to start, I found Sonho a Dois on line and after a couple of email conversations went over and met the amazing Noelia who very kindly at no cost to us drove us all around the area searching for the perfect venue,

With no hard sell from Noelia we had provisionally booked our big day within 48 hours of our first meeting.

Our big day was on the 3 June 2016 and was just perfect, the sun was shining all day long we had the most amazing location for our 90 guests. Getting married in the UK would not require a wedding planner but over in Portugal Noelia and her colleagues proved invaluable there knowledge of the area, venues and suppliers and total honesty meant we did not have to worry about anything.

Sonho a Dois are total professionals and the most down to earth easy to get on with people.

If it was not for you Noelia I doubt I would be sitting here a Mrs today !