Cost of wedding in greece

hello, 

me and my fiancé are planning on booking our wedding in the next couple of months. We've decided to get married abroad and we're looking at a Greek island (haven't decided which one yet) we have a lot of friends and family that will hopefully be coming with us. I was just wondering if anyone on here could give me a rough idea of the cost for a wedding in Greece & more than anything the average price for flights and hotel for friends and family. Thank you for any responses xx

• Sarah671Sarah671 Posts: 457

Try looking on wedding planner websites? Iv recently booked mine through Ionian weddings and they have sample package prices on their website that give you an idea of costs. Perfect weddings abroad also have prices on their website too and loads of destinations so I'd recommend looking at a few websites like those! x

• Letitia3Letitia3 Posts: 3
    Sarah671 wrote (see post):

Try looking on wedding planner websites? Iv recently booked mine through Ionian weddings and they have sample package prices on their website that give you an idea of costs. Perfect weddings abroad also have prices on their website too and loads of destinations so I'd recommend looking at a few websites like those! x

thankyou! I'll have a look, im so clueless at the moment Xx

• Samantha86Samantha86 Posts: 210

i dont have any idea, maybe you can check on OH there