Santorini Wedding

Hi All,

My and my partner have booked our wedding at the Santorini Gem, Thira, Santorini in july 2017 and wondered if anyone had any helpful tips on decoration on a budget. we are having nearly 60 guests travelling over with us and from what i have heard santorini can be quite expensive for table decoration, flowers etc. The easiest option would be to bring things from home but then you have the problem of getting everything over there. Any advise or handy tips would be much appreciated on favours or any little details like that.

Thanks

xxx

• Gemma RayGemma Ray Posts: 17

Hi

Thanks for the reply, yes we get lanterns and little bits like that included but I'm just worrying about centre pieces for the tables and what to have as like I mentioned I believe flowers are very expensive over there. I am bringing silk flowers from home for the bridesmaid and men as it's cheaper that way....... 

Which airline have you booked through may be worth me speaking to mine seeing if I can do the same. Which florist did you use and have you looked at hair and make up at all? The prices for this as well looks so expensive.