Forum home Weddings abroad

Find a private wedding in budget

Hi can anyone help me

I have emailed everyone I can find lol still haven't found that place. Looking all over world at mo lol.

Looking for a wedding that is private, looking out at sea.

Sit down meal isn't important to us. A bbq and a good party afterwards is and free drink if we can.

We don't want to spend anymore for everything then 7000.

But we have 60 people odd but long haul more 30 to 40.

Is this un realistic?

Any help would be great.

😊

• I think that you should look for a beach holiday home... I think that will give you the vibe you are looking for

• GillP2GillP2 Posts: 332

What about Crete? They have some beautiful venues and so reasonable, you can hire a private estate or villa and have the ceremony and reception there!

• mia12mia12 Posts: 9
    GillP2 wrote (see post):

What about Crete? They have some beautiful venues and so reasonable, you can hire a private estate or villa and have the ceremony and reception there!

Yeah people have said this what would happen you then need to get caterers and everything yourselves to the villa?

Thanks for reply

• mia12mia12 Posts: 9
    Soon To Be Mrs Carberry wrote (see post):

I think that you should look for a beach holiday home... I think that will give you the vibe you are looking for

Okay will look at that

Thanks

• GillP2GillP2 Posts: 332

It seems relatively easy to get caterers etc in as a wedding planner would help with this. Also consider cyprus, the Almyra hotel is gorgeous and prices are reasonable. the amirandes is also really nice in Crete or Villa vita Parc in Portugal! Hope this helps x

• nicole18nicole18 Posts: 163 New bride

We got married in Santorini island greece and our budget was about the same.