Wedding Band suggestions in the French Alps

Hi there,

We're getting married in Morzine, in the French Alps next June. Venue and ceremony booked, and now onto the slightly daunting task of finding the right band to play, all slightly tricker when you're not actually based in the country in which you're marrying.

We're looking for a fun band, primary focus being getting everyone up and dancing away for the night...pop, 60's 70's etc. is probably what we're looking for.

Does anyone know of any french bands that are based in the alps, or else are willing to travel if not? Ideally that doesnt cost the earth.

Many  thanks in advance if there are any suggestions!

Kim

• I'm really struggling with this too! Did you find anyone in the end? 

• I'm afraid I can't help with a band Kimberley50 and Jamie45 but I am also getting married in the French Alps next May and would really love some tips and advice if you have any please as I keep coming up against quite a few stumbling blocks! Thanks x

• Hi, I'm getting married in the south of France next April and have been using some french wedding sites to find supplies - mariages.net or zankyou.com, hopefully you'll be able to find something there?

• Here's a link for bands in the Haute Savoie region which may help...

https://www.mariages.net/musique-mariage/haute-savoie