Sorrento venues on a budget??

Hi guys! 

My FI and I are really keen to have our wedding ceremony and reception in Sorrento. We have a couple of places in mind now to go and check out but id love to learn about so more that aren't 200 euros a head and a fortune for rental! 

So far we have:

Don Pedro in town 

The Foreigners Club 

Hotel Mediterraneo 

we have a couple more 20mins outside Sorrento that a wedding planner suggested to us but I don't know the names of these. 

Many thanks for your help!

Soraya

• GillP2GillP2 Posts: 332

Hey Soraya, 

Congratulations! 

I have to be honest I am not sure that Italy is the right location for you if you are on a budget. It's one of the most expensive places in Europe for a wedding and a lot of the venues are exclusive and very very expensive!

Hope you manage to find somewhere that suits x

• Hi Soraya! 

we're in the same boat! part of my family are from the naples area and I spent a lot of time in Sorrento as a kid in the school holidays. To me there isn't anywhere that would be as special although we are on a budget like yourselves! 

we have a holiday booked to Sorrento next year to view some venues and have practically the same list! I also have castore on the list but right now I'm swayed towards the foreigners club as it's so close to the cloisters and also has amazing views. I would love to hear if anyone else has any suggestions as obviously the more choice the better :) 

what year are you looking at and have you picked a planner yet? 

• MillsBrideToBe wrote (see post):

what year are you looking at and have you picked a planner yet? 

-----

great to hear you're thinking the same! 😁 

We're planning on May 2018 and will probably head over to Sorrento for a look around in March when things start to open up again. 

Alessandra from Book of Dreams has been very helpful to us so far and the Don Pedro venues use her for organising the ceremony and paperwork. 

• emma377emma377 Posts: 25

HI girls,

I went over to look at venues in May and although The foreigners is lovely it isn't exclusive and you may be sharing your day with another wedding party! I didn't look at any of the Don Pedro venues as I wanted to stay central. We finally decided on a villa, Villa Silvanna - it is beautiful and no hire fee xx