Sonho a Dois Algarve Weddings are the BEST!

I cannot emphasise enough what an amazing experience it has been with "Sonho a Dois Algarve Weddings". I started planning my wedding in January this year and had plans to get married in the Algarve. Since recommended by a friend of ours, I contacted Carla who has ever since been simply incredible.

She made the entire experience seem effortless. I gathered ideas of what I wanted for the cake, the flowers & ornaments to look like and she made it happen. Her answer was always "Yes, we can do it" and she sure did. She had been in continuous contact with me throughout the entire planning stage and was always super responsive. Carla aims for perfection and the wedding day was nothing but perfect!

Carla also made sure that the actual wedding day was as stress free for me as possible and I wish I could go back in time and relive everything all over again.

There had never been a time where I felt stressed and worried about anything. I fully trust Carla and she is by far one of the best professionals I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

I highly recommend Sonho a Dois and their services.

You guys are awesome! Much love for what you have done for us! Thank you..

Ah... and Beijinhos!