Forum home Weddings abroad

Wedding in Spetses, Greece

Hi Everyone,

Hope you can help me!!!

My fiancée and I are planning our wedding for April 2018, I know its almost a year and a half away but its proving to be pretty difficult to plan due to where we want to do it. We have our heart set on getting married in Greece, in particular in Spetses, the place means something to the both of us and getting married anywhere else would feel like second best. Also, my grandma lives in Greece and I would love for her to attend.

Ideally, I'd like to plan the whole thing myself (I have a very tight budget but would be happy to spend a bit more on food), if you've had you wedding in Spetses can you please recommend suppliers/vendors that are based in Spetses? Also, venue recommendation, villa (where we don't actually have to stay there, restaurants, beach venues? We're inviting 70 guests including children, we're expecting the majority would come too. All our guest would take care of their own travel and accommodation but recommendation for accommodation would be great too. I would also need a wedding co-ordinator on the day just so I'm not so stressed on the day with details, if anyone know anyone that could do this that would be great.

Thank you.

Jen