What should i do?
Me and fiancé got engaged Valentine's Day 2015 since then we have saved for our wedding as we are paying for it our selves. after realising the prices of a U.K. Wedding we have seen the perfect location..in Cuba
I recently booked a holiday there for next year, and we have decided it is best for us financially do get married abroad as if not we just couldn't afford to do anytime in the next couple of years. We want to buy a house and not start out married lives in debt due to a wedding.
however, as soon as I mentioned I had booked a holiday to Cuba my future mil said no way could she do the 10 hour flight this was before we even thought of getting married whilst there.
Its left us in a position where we don't know what to do, after having a long think we realised his parents wouldnt be attending If we got married in Cuba. His sister can't get holidays off work in September and has to take them in the 6 weeks as other members of staff put their holidays in first. We're stuck we really want to be married and get married wholstbon holiday but don't want to be missing vital people it will basically be a few member of my family and us