wedding make up and hair in Italy for 2017

Hello, to all future brides!

My name is Tamara, and im getting married in Italy in april 2017.

I wanted to share my experiencing in organising my wedding, after months and months of searching and looking for, coming to Italy, meeting people, checking out, analysing, comparing etcJ

If it can help someone to find professionals they are looking for, Ill  be happy.

I work in the field of fashion, so the priorities for me were and are : great photographer and a make up artist and a hairstylist!This regards professionalism as well as human qualities.

I love Italy, so i come often there for work, so twice I met two make up artists, but unfortunately, apart from poor portfolio, and their English, I didnt like their approach, they were not punctual, they didnt have good make up on, smart clothes, they were not sure in what they were saying. So I started to search again. And by chance just searching on google I have found Anna. I fell in love with her website, clear, understandable, well-done, with great photos and news, a lot of tips for brides. I decided to email her, and at once I felt that this was the person I was looking for a long time. Professional, organised, precise, very friendly and speaking very fluent English. She asked me the right questions, and photos, tried to understand my ideas and preferences. So I did the trial, and everything went so great, Im so satisfied and happy to have found the right person for my Big day. So, im really happy to tell about my experience. If someone needs, her website is http://www.annartstyle.com/

Anna was also very kind to give me some names of the photographers she worked with, but the one Ive chosen and liked best is Daniele. His style is exactly how I would like: fresh, full of light, spontaneous, with great colours, and great landscapes. I met with him in his office in Rome, he is very professional, but funny, friendly, speaks good English and great to work with! So, if you are curious here is his web page http://www.danieletorella.com/en/

I hope I can help to someone who is still looking for their professionals, I wish good luck to every future bride!