Wedding planner

Hi 

me and my other half are planning on getting married in lake Garda in 2018.

we have been in contact with a few wedding planners

i just wondered if anyone knew what planners typical fees are ? We have been quoted around 2,300 euros. Is this the going rate ? 

Kind regards 

• We are paying €2200 for ours, this is not quite the top package but gives us everything we need from paperwork, suppliers to being around for the whole day up until we sit down for dinner as we are only having a small wedding. We have met her once and has been worth every cent so far

• Hi 

Im getting married in lake Garda in June!! Cannot wait!

i am using Ginny from weddings at lake garda. She is absolutely fantastic, I really highly recommend her! She is really quick to respond and is just amazing, I wouldn't have been able to plan my wedding without her. :-) 

where about in lake Garda are you getting married? 

Xxx

• Victoria197 wrote (see post):

We are paying €2200 for ours, this is not quite the top package but gives us everything we need from paperwork, suppliers to being around for the whole day up until we sit down for dinner as we are only having a small wedding. We have met her once and has been worth every cent so far

thank you that's Very helpful. My other half doesn't understand why we can't do it all ourselves and save on the cost but my opinion they will be worth  because they will take the stress away I just wanted to make sure what I have been quoted was 'normal' 

• Future Mrs R 💍❤️ wrote (see post):

Hi 

Im getting married in lake Garda in June!! Cannot wait!

i am using Ginny from weddings at lake garda. She is absolutely fantastic, I really highly recommend her! She is really quick to respond and is just amazing, I wouldn't have been able to plan my wedding without her. :-) 

where about in lake Garda are you getting married? 

Xxx

Hi

we were thinking about malcesine castle. I have actually had a few email exchanges with Ginny regarding a different venue and found her to be very helpful As they all have been To be honest.

Where are you getting married? 

Michelle 

• Victoria197 wrote (see post):

We are paying €2200 for ours, this is not quite the top package but gives us everything we need from paperwork, suppliers to being around for the whole day up until we sit down for dinner as we are only having a small wedding. We have met her once and has been worth every cent so far

Thank you that's really useful ! x 

• Ah lovely, malcesine castle looks amazing. We are getting married at isola del garda. ginny has been so wonderful with organising every part of my wedding day. She definitely has taken the stress away from organising the day, she is always there when I have any questions and also for the ease of having someone that can speak Italian because neither myself or OH can thats for sure!! I have also found it nice to have someone there to help with ideas/advice and to talk weddings when family and friends are get fed up of hearing me rabbit on about my day! 

xx

• isla del Garda is amazing. We visited lake Garda in September and Looked at that as a potential venue but it was pushing our budget. Feeling a little nervous that we haven't seen malcesine in person yet but the photos look fantastic. X 

• Hi Mrs,

usually a planners fee is around 1800 euros...it seems quite expensive what they charged you.

Maybe Lake Garda is more expensive than Central Italy. A friend who got married last year in Tuscany got help from this boutique wedding planning agency based in Italy 

www.weddingsondemand.it

The girls that run it are both english mother tongue and i'm sure their fees are way lower!

• Hello,

I am an English wedding planner but living in Italy and working all over Italy, I work with an emphasis on creating unique, stylish and beautiful weddings that really reflect each couple personally.

If you find a great wedding planner that you get on well with then they are definitely worth the investment. The fee will vary on the package that you have and will be relevant to your numbers of guests and venue location too.

Feel free to get in touch for more information: [email protected]

Catherine x

• nicole18nicole18 Posts: 163 New bride

I got married in Santorini greece using Gold Weddings Santorini.They do weddings abroad as well as far as I know.