HELP!

Hi everyone, this is my first post here! We are hoping to get married next summer with just our 2 children present. Idea is just combine our wedding into our summer holiday. We really fancy the idea of St Pauls in Greece and were planning using Thomas Cooks wedding planners to assist but after reading loads online lots of people dont rate them and say its best finding a local planner.

Can anyone recommend a planner in Greece? Give me an idea of costings? and any advice?

• MrsMannionMrsMannion Posts: 1,342 New bride

Is that st pauls in Rhodes?? if so i got married in Rhodes in a place called filerimos last June and we used unforgetable rhodes and they were brilliant and amazing from the word go. i am happy to answer any questions x

• Yeah it is! Any advice would be great! Is a planner a standard price or does it depend on your needs?

• MrsMannionMrsMannion Posts: 1,342 New bride

You get different packages, i got the base package which included, the translation of documents that you send to Greece, your marriage certficate and that also gets translated as it comes in greek and its you get it translated in english for it to be recognised in uk. they booked my venues i had filerimos for my ceremony and shearton for my reception, they then send you and extra list so you can start adding what you want to your wedding like the meal, hair,  make up   transport, flowers,  they literally sort out everything, on the day they were brilliant they organised it so well and it went smoothly x

• Dear Nicola,

I know a great wedding planner who maybe can help you, she is half greek and she make great work, for sure you will love her.

Her contact details is : [email protected]

If you still looking for a photographer I am a professional photographer specialized in weddings and it will be a great pleasure for me to help you in anything more. My email is:

[email protected]

with kind regards,

Ben from Wedding Stories Photography