Wanting to get married in Cyprus 2018-2019

Hi All 

Apologies for the post, I am in desperate need of your help.

Myself and my fiance are looking to get married in Cyprus however I don't know the first thing about where to start! I will be divorced so not sure whether that matters.

Our budget wont be much and there won't be many people going maybe 6-7 people all from his side of the family. 

All help will be greatly appreciated.

• Hi Kelly,

Have you thought about using a wedding planner? They do make everything a lot easier as they know the right suppliers to use and makes sure your special day runs smoothly. If not for the whole wedding you can just book them to do the paper work side of things. Also there are a lot of wedding chat and advise groups on facebook you can join, majority of the suppliers post in these groups so you can find everything you need, and everybody is very helpful.

I am the events coordinator for a brand new wedding venue called Cap St Georges Beach Club Resort, we are based in Paphos, Sea Caves and have some amazing deals at the moment. We have a choice of ceremony places and reception options. If your interested send me an email at [email protected] and I can help you further.

Have a good day!

• Hi Sam

I will email you at the address you have given for further information.

Regards

Kelly