Santorini 18

Hi

I'm looking at getting married in Santorini. We are looking at 2 venues - the rocabella and Santorini princess. Has anyone had any experience with these two venues?

• nicole18nicole18 Posts: 163 New bride

Both look wonderful! How many guests are you inviting?

• Hi Hannah,

Rocabella is a great hotel with an amazing view and food, I made many weddings there and as I know you need to book some suites to book the terrace. Santorini Princess is also great and they work together with LeCiel. Both are top choices for Santorini and the good is that you can make the ceremony and reception on the same venue. Maybe I prefer more Princess because of Leciel where you can have a close reception (those places are windy and if you will make your wedding on May or after September it will be little bit of cold at the night). Of course you have more than 5-6 different choices in the same level. If you still looking for a photograper I am professional wedding & documentary photographer based in Santorini, it will be my pleasure to help you and to make you a great offer for your best day photos and video. My email is: [email protected]

and my website is:

http://www.parasempregrecia.com/

• Siany5Siany5 Posts: 3

Hi all

Sorry to just step in on this conversatioN but I have just booked our venue at Rocabella.  I feel sick with nerves as I am having to rely on my wedding planner to sort of everything. I hope it all turns out ok? i did try Leciel but in July it  was practically booked up. 

X