Wedding with NO guests

Hi 

Just joined and looking for some advice.

So we are hoping to get married on Cameo Island August 2018. We have both been married before and do not want any guests, we are not even telling them we are getting married. 

Have anyone had experience of this?  How did you manage getting your dress on etc

cheers karen x

• Ambam19Ambam19 Posts: 582 New bride

Perhaps you could ask a member of staff from the hotel you're staying in? Or your wedding planner or photographer if you're using one? X

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

Often the hair and make up ladies are great at helping you with your dress! 

• Thank you both.

Didn't think about hair & make up lady, that will be something to ask before i book them ;) 

Of course if i get desperate H2B will have to oblige.

Anyone got married with no guests? 

x

• I am a very experienced photographer in the East midlands area of England and I'm looking to create an international portfolio. If you would like to have a chat about any way I could help you out here please do get in contact for a chat to see if we could work something out. I would love to hear from you.

http://thomwalker.photography

Thom

• Hey, 

If you are using a wedding planner or coordinator they will help you I am sure. When I worked overseas if I knew it was just the couple I always got there nice and early to keep her company. 

It is lovely getting married just the two of you but some company when getting ready really helps with the excitement of it all.

Tell your suppliers it is just the two of you and as suggested they can help you with the dress. Just let them know in advance so they don't have to rush off. 

Good luck xx